Join AlphaSense Helsinki Talent Community!
Do you like working on the latest AI technology? Enjoy selling a life-changing product to business and financial professionals? Want to be a part of a fast-growing, stimulating, and enthusiastic culture?
AlphaSense is the leading market intelligence and search platform. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland.
Our Helsinki team: consists of 90 tech professionals; +25 different nationalities
We're looking for Cloud Security experts to join our journey. At AlphaSense, you will have a unique opportunity to shape our security strategy and build a world class security team.
We pride ourselves on being client-focused and collaborative, on the pioneering edge of technology. We also have fun. Whether it’s office happy hours, team outings, or game nights, we believe in working with people we like to hang out with.
Your job as a cloud security expert is to support our expanding security engineering team in Helsinki. In this role you will partner with developers, deployment engineers to contribute and design AlphaSense production environments for our enterprise customers. Your work will affect AlphaSense applications, services and systems, both present and future. Your activities will include threat modeling, crafting and executing risk mitigation strategies. You will collaborate with partner teams on security stack design, penetration, and security testing methodologies to maintain security at AlphaSense. You will experience a rapidly evolving technology and threat landscape and contribute to the education of teams on secure application design, development, and testing.
What cloud experts at AlphaSense typically have:
- Security engineering experience in deploying and securing cloud-based applications preferably AWS
- Experience in kubernetes container environment security
- Understanding of AWS services: GuardDuty, CloudTrail, IAM, WAF & Firewall Manager, KMS, Secrets Manager, Config, Service Control Policies
- Experience working in partnership with software engineering organizations to influence and build productive partnerships
- Knowledge of cloud security tools : Hashicorp Vault, Datadog SIEM, Snyk
- Understanding of SDLC, as well software security maturity models, such as Building Security In Maturity Model (BSIMM) or OWASP Software Assurance Maturity Model (SAMM)
- Demonstrated practice of keeping current with new and emerging tools and technologies relevant to Secure Enterprise Architecture
- Cloud Architecture and how applications/data can be managed and secured in the cloud as well as integration patterns to support hybrid implementation patterns.
What we offer:
- Playing a part in the story of a fast growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Very highly skilled colleagues
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks at office
- Gym, game room, parking or public transport benefit
- Hybrid work supported 100%
- Home internet and mobile phone
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Occupational health care
Want to hear more?
Contact us and let’s figure out together if we can find a common path. Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words.
Our recruitment typically consists of three rounds of interviews where you will meet our team and learn more about working at AlphaSense. You will be given the opportunity to show your skills and ask us questions. The purpose is to get to know each other better.
Any thoughts or questions, please reach out to our experienced Security expert Neeraj Saini on Linkedin or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.