Associate People Business Partner
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world’s leading companies and financial institutions. Our AI-based technology helps professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research.
- Total of $525M+ in VC funding – Series D funding in Jun’22 with a valuation of $1.7B
- Trusted by 3,500+ enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500.
- 1000+ people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India
For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com
Check out what we’ve built so far:
About the Role:
As our Associate People Business Partner, you will partner directly with new and developing leadership to build a scalable organization while positively impacting the day-to-day experiences of our people. This is an opportunity to have a direct impact on the effectiveness of the organization by driving people retention programs, and providing guidance to leaders across the company. In this role, you will cultivate strong performance and engagement, coach managers, enable clear team communication and feedback, and drive org plans that deliver on business goals.
HR Processes Management
- On ground execution of end to end employee life cycle processes which include but are not limited to Onboarding, Performance Management, Bonus and Salary Hikes, Employee Surveys, Promotions and Exit
- Enabling and collaborating with business stakeholders to ensure meeting timelines
- Planning manager and employee training sessions and communication w.r.t above processes
- Ensuring employee grievances are handled by collaborating with different stakeholders
- Managing employee connects and counsel them on career development and growth opportunities
- Planning and execution for engagement events and working with vendors
- Working on employee data by using pivots and vlookup formulas on excel
- Creating reports and Powerpoint presentations for HR leadership
- Maintaining Employee master data w.r.t processes like performance appraisal, promotion and salary hike/Bonus
- 2-5 years of HR experience in HR Generalist and Business Partner roles
- Good negotiation/communication skills for managing business stakeholders
- Data management and knowledge of MS-Excel and MS-Powerpoint
- Knowledge of employee relations issues
Good to Have
- Experience in managing HR Operations processes like Onboarding, Offboarding etc.
- Knowledge of Employee lifecycle policies and managing compliances
- Experience of working in global teams and handling global processes
- Experience in managing processes like Performance Improvement Plan or Involuntary terminations
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s
commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Something looks off?