Senior Technical Program Manager - Enterprise
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Our AI-based technology helps professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1200 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far
AlphaSense Market Intelligence Search Enterprise product is built for the largest enterprises and designed to be self-managed by our customers to provide flexibility to meet their unique needs through infrastructure choices across multiple clouds. It is made to meet our customers' expectations of quality and security and has built-in enterprise-grade features to fulfill complex demands at a large scale.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Technical Program Manager to join our Enterprise Teams. In this role, you will lead the effort to build and package the AlphaSense platform into a Kubernetes-native Enterprise solution. You will work closely with the product and engineering teams to facilitate development, unblock technical and dependency challenges, and communicate with 40+ engineering teams across geographies.
In order to be successful in this role, you need to have a strong understanding of Kubernetes and Agile methodologies and be able to learn and understand the whole AlphaSense system and architecture.
- Lead the effort to build the AlphaSense Kubernetes-native Enterprise solution, which our customers can deploy, operate, and manage in their own clusters.
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to define requirements, dependencies, and deliverables.
- Identify and remove impediments impacting the development timeline.
- Develop strong relationships and communication links with other engineering teams for knowledge transfer and issue resolution.
- Facilitate daily Scrum meetings and other Agile ceremonies.
- Maintain the product backlog and ensure it is properly prioritized and groomed.
- Participate in release planning and coordinate releases with other teams.
- Build and maintain a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- 5+ years of experience in technical program management or a related role
- Strong understanding of Kubernetes, Docker, and related technologies
- Strong understanding of different cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience with iterative Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and use of tools like JIRA, Wiki, Confluence
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with team members
- Fluency in English
Bonus points if you have...
- Experience with SAFe and its application in a large organization
- Understand how CI/CD processes work and help the team to integrate them into the development workflow
- Familiar with whiteboard tools (ex., Miro, FigJam, Lucid)
What we offer
- Playing a part in the story of a fast growing company
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- While we do have an office in Helsinki, we’re a distributed company. We value outcomes over time, and offer flexible working arrangements. We usually meet at the office once a week.
- Great work life balance - no on-call, no meetings in the evening
- Private healthcare services from Terveystalo
- 2 weeks of vacation granted up front, and possibility to use vacation days as they accrue
- Access to gym room, gaming room, free parking near the office, mobile phone, mobile plan, home internet, remote work equipment, and many more.
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form. Application deadline 22.05.2023
For more information, please contact Talent Acquisition Manager, Priyanka Sherry on LinkedIn or by mobile +358442444987 or e-mail: email@example.com
Something looks off?