Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer
AlphaSense is an AI-powered market intelligence search engine used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to democratize access to the world's most important content sets for market analysis. Our customers include 75% of the S&P 100, 70% of the top asset management firms, 76% of the leading consultancies, and the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies. AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
- Total of $525M+ in VC funding – Series D funded in Jun’22 with a valuation of $1.7B
- Trusted by 3,500+ enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500.
- 1000+ people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India
For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far:
As a Senior engineer, you should be comfortable with - and willing to work across - the entire stack. You will be setting up servers, setting up databases, managing massive scale of data and writing efficient code to handle it and building APIs. You should also be a team player with a knack for scalability, maintainability.
If you're familiar with Agile methodologies and energetic, with a 'roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes' attitude, we’d like to meet with you.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- More than 3 years of experience as an Engineer
- Strong coding skills in Python or similar technologies
- Strong Object Oriented Programming concepts, data structure, and algorithms
- Good experience with databases and Schema design
- Experience and passion for system architecture design
- Passion for releasing bug-free code
- Understand the pros and cons of client-side caching and edge caching
- Understanding of security-related concepts/concerns within a full-stack web application
- Willingness to take on roles and responsibilities outside your comfort zone to get the job done
- Creating the process flow and SLAs around different stages for each process
- Well-versed with design patterns, writing reusable code/modules
- End-to-end delivery of new features
- Strong individual contribution as a developer writing high-quality programs
- Ensure engineering excellence and rigor in architecture, execution, and delivery
- Evolving the architecture for performance and scalability
- Work with the product management team, understand requirements, and translate them into functioning products
What we offer:
- Playing a part in the story of a fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Very highly skilled colleagues
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Occupational health care
Want to hear more?
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form.
For more information, please contact Kavita Nair
Something looks off?