Senior Full-stack Engineer
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Our AI-based technology helps professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1200 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far
We're looking for a talented senior software engineer to help drive our product-led growth strategy. You will play a critical role in developing and improving our product to meet customer needs and drive customer adoption, retention and expansion.
Product-led growth (PLG) is a customer acquisition and retention strategy that puts the product at the center of the customer journey. As we continue to embrace this strategy, we need a senior engineer who understands how to build products that are not only valuable and intuitive, but also help drive growth. You'll work with cross-functional teams, product managers, designers, and other engineers to identify growth opportunities and develop solutions that can be quickly tested and iterated upon.
You’ll join a diverse multicultural set of engineers in Helsinki, building software with a “you build it, you run it”-mentality. The team works on a large React application running an micro-app architecture and using a GraphQL-powered backend.
- Fluent with React, TypeScript and its ecosystem
- Experienced in working with NodeJS backends (ideally GraphQL)
- A genuine interest to work with various stakeholders to build the best product for the customer
- Fluent communicator in English with a team-first mentality
Nice to have
- Experience using GraphQL and Apollo Federation
- Experience building container-orchestrated services in the cloud (we use Kubernetes & AWS)
- Interest to grow into leadership responsibilities
What we offer
- Playing a part in the story of a fast growing company
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Relocation support for single employees, couples and families
- While we do have an office in Helsinki, we’re a distributed company. We value outcomes over time, and offer flexible working arrangements. We usually meet at the office once a week.
- Private healthcare services from Terveystalo
- 2 weeks of vacation granted up front, and possibility to use vacation days as they accrue
- Access to gym room, gaming room, free parking near the office, mobile phone, Lunch benefit, mobile plan, home internet, remote work equipment, and many more.
Interested? Let’s have a chat if this would be something for you!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form. Application deadline 22.05.2023
For more information, please contact Talent Acquisition Lead Juha Mononen on LinkedIn or by mobile +358405256417 or e-mail: email@example.com
Something looks off?