Data Annotation Specialist
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Our AI-based technology helps professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research.
- Total of $525M+ in VC funding – Series D funding in Jun’22 with a valuation of $1.7B
- Trusted by 3,500+ enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500.
- 1000+ people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India
Check out what we’ve built so far! For decisions that matter
We are seeking a Junior Data Annotator to help make a big leap in annotation and analysis of data used for AI Model training.
You will join our engineering team of world-class software experts and AI research engineers and be responsible for data annotations, testing of the AlphaSense product and organizing production releases. You will work together with the team to ensure the overall functionality and quality of the assigned module.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Take the ownership of organizing and annotating data for training AI models
- Work with AI research engineers to provide high quality data annotations
- Communicate the annotation project progress and timeline to project stakeholders
- Work with AI research engineers to monitor AI model quality and verify quality issues.
- Provide feedback to optimize annotation process and tools
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field (B.com/M.com/BMS).
- Basic understanding of financial concepts and data.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in workplace productivity tools such as GSuite and MS office.
What we offer:
- Playing a part in the story of a fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Occupational health care
Something looks off?