Sr. Manager, Sales Enablement (Sales & Service)
Location: Singapore - in office required at least 1x per week
Reports to: VP, Sales Enablement
AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news and trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Team:
The Sales Enablement team at AlphaSense is an integrated and dynamic team that works cross-functionally to drive results for the Revenue organization. We identify skill/knowledge gaps and opportunities for optimization to shape a scalable enablement strategy that improves overall efficiency and effectiveness of the sales and service team. Our team is extremely passionate about continuous employee growth and helping others realize and reach their full potential while maximizing output across the organization.
About The Role:
We are looking for a passionate and commercial minded Sr. Sales Enablement Manager to help drive organizational alignment, accelerate new hire ramp, and promote ongoing development for the Account Executive and Customer Success team. This person relies on data to design and deliver training and enablement programs that promote sales growth and outsized performance through continuous product training and coaching. In addition, this person will maintain our current programs and implement creative solutions that increase product knowledge and drive user adoption.
Who You Are:
- Passionate about people, coaching, professional development, sales and service
- Collaborative partner that builds trust by delivering programs and curriculum that meet stakeholder needs and drive desired results
- Expert in Sales, Sales Process, and Client Interactions
- Synthesizes information and distills it down into its most important pieces
- Engaging public speaker that can excite and motivate others
- Creative problem solver that identifies new and innovative ways to increase productivity
- Product expert that can provide hands on coaching that is actionable and moves the needle
- Analytical thinker that leverages data to formulate enablement programming recommendations
What You’ll Do:
- Consult with key stakeholders to perform needs analysis in order to prescribe enablement and training solutions that drive results
- Onboard and prepare new hires to execute in the field in order to meet and exceed targets
- Own and maintain curriculum, content creation, and execution
- Partner with Revenue Operations to analyze individual and cohort productivity to inform future enablement programs
- Provide hands on coaching to individuals across the organization
- Develop curriculum and trainings that are actionable and tactical
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.