Senior Software Engineer - AI & Search Platform
AlphaSense is an AI-powered market intelligence search engine used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to democratize access to the world's most important content sets for market analysis. Our customers include 75% of the S&P 100, 70% of the top asset management firms, 76% of the leading consultancies, and the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies. AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
- Total of $525M+ in VC funding – Series D funded in Jun’22 with a valuation of $1.7B
- Trusted by 3,500+ enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500.
- 1000+ people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India
For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far:
About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate senior software engineer to join our AI & Search Platform team. The AI & Search Platform team develops the next generation of AI platform and search infrastructure, and owns the platform and services powering AlphaSense’ AI & Search product features. You will work closely with a team of talented engineers to deliver scalable solutions for our world-class AI-powered search platform.
Who You Are:
- A BS/MS degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology is highly desired, but equivalent experience will be considered as well
- A strong software engineer who can design large scale software systems, write high quality code and tests
- 4+ years of software development experience with building scalable, high-performing, and robust applications. Familiar with Kubernetes, Docker, and AWS or GCP
- Experience in designing and implementing large scale data processing pipelines.
- An excellent communicator with strong organizational, problem-solving, debugging and analytical skills
- Demonstrated technical leadership in a cross-functional distributed team environment
- If you have experience working on NLP algorithms or search infra -- that’s a huge plus and we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Architect, design and build highly scalable backend services powering AlphaSense AI product features
- Work with AI Research Engineers to deploy machine learning models in production and own their life cycles
- Work closely with Product Management to translate product requirements into software architectures
- Work with partner engineer teams to design, develop and optimize our search and document processing platform
What we offer:
- Playing a part in the story of a fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Very highly skilled colleagues
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Occupational health care
Want to hear more?
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form.
For more information, please contact Kavita Nair on LinkedIn or by mobile at +91 8261940966 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org