AI RESEARCH Manager
AlphaSense is an AI-powered market intelligence search engine used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to democratize access to the world's most important content sets for market analysis. Our customers include 75% of the S&P 100, 70% of the top asset management firms, 76% of the leading consultancies, and the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies. AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
- Total of $525M+ in VC funding – Series D funded in Jun’22 with a valuation of $1.7B
- Trusted by 4000+ enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500.
- 1000+ people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India
For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far:
About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate AI Research Manager to join our AI Research team. The AI Research team develops the cutting edge deep learning, NLP, search and generative AI algorithms that power AlphaSense Search and AI products. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in machine learning and deep learning, with experience in developing and deploying end-to-end AI systems. They will also have a proven track record of hiring and managing top AI talent, as well as experience in working with cross-functional teams.
- An expert in machine learning and deep learning. Ideally, you possess an advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field with a focus on machine learning, but equivalent industry experience may be considered
- 5+ years of experience developing end-to-end deep learning and NLP models and deploying them in production
- 2+ years of technical leadership experience in a cross-functional and distributed team environment
- An expert in one or more of the following domains: NLP, Generative AI, Search Relevance Ranking, and Recommendation algorithms,
- Track record of hiring and managing top AI talents
- Familiar with deep learning frameworks and libraries, like PyTorch, TensorFlow, Spacy and HuggingFace
- An excellent communicator with strong organizational, problem-solving, debugging and analytical skills
- Lead the team to develop and deliver AI algorithms to empower AlphaSense AI and Search products
- Provide hands-on technical leadership to the team, guide the AI research activities, and be a trusted technical advisor to your team and partners
- Work on an individual contributor when needed, and lead by examples.
- Continue to build and grow the AI Research team in India , and hire top talents.
- Work with the AI research director and product management to define and exectue team OKRs
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in AI and Search
Want to hear more?
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form.
For more information, please contact Purva Shinde or by mobile at +91 8766889504 or by email: email@example.com