Customer Success Operations Analyst
Reports to: Jessica Foley, Manager of Customer Success Operations
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ own research content.
Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com
About the Team:
The Revenue Operations team at AlphaSense drives productivity and improves efficiency for our account executives, account managers and sales development reps. We create and implement operational reporting & analytics, improve processes, and enable strategic initiatives that impact the revenue organization. At our core, we are a dynamic team of highly driven self-starters who are passionate about operations and thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment.
About the Role:
We are looking for an individual contributor within the Revenue Operations team to be a true partner to our Customer Success team (ultimately involving all Account Management and Product Specialists). Your responsibilities in this role would include ownership of the customer success tool Catalyst, a strong partnership with our Enablement team and an end to end view of our tools and processes with an overall goal of improving productivity and efficiency for our AMs & Product Specialists. You will have a direct impact to drive improvement in our core KPIs around adoption, retention and conversion rates given your role and how closely you will be partnering with Customer Success Leadership.
Who You Are:
- At least 2-3 years of SaaS experience within a strong exposure to operationals
- Operations professional with a passion for driving productivity, improving processes and using new technology to drive revenue at a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment
- An ability to think strategically, act tactically and write effectively
- A creative problem solver that identifies new and innovative ways to drive sales productivity
- Enjoy working cross-functionally and building strong relationships with various stakeholders across the business
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience managing or administrating a CRM
- Experience implementing or supporting a customer success tools
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the primary Catalyst administrator for the Customer Success Team
- Provide day-to-day operational support by identifying problems and performing corrective actions
- Build and maintain accurate, actionable, and relevant calls to action ,reports and dashboards
- Create and maintain technical scope documentation
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements
- Technical liaison for Customer Success with the Catalyst support team
- Design and implement technical processes and workflows using Catalyst platform
- Continuous process improvement to streamline and automate existing processes including playbook & signal reviews
- Design scalable platform to support the Digital Touchpoint Model customer engagement program
- Drive continuous adoption within the Catalyst platform for Account Managers
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation*: $65,000 - $90,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.