Director, International Marketing
Location: London, UK
Reports to: Sr. Director, Global Demand Generation
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ own research content.
Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Role:
AlphaSense is looking for an experienced, results-driven, agile marketer to drive awareness, interest, and adoption in key industry verticals across our EMEA and APAC regions. As Director, International Marketing, you will work cross-functionally to develop and bring regional campaigns to market designed to gain traction among decision makers and generate pipeline and revenue. You will identify opportunities to localise global programs, as well as run targeted in-region campaigns to support our expansion into these markets. This role should be able to wear many hats and have both a keen understanding and comfort-level with multiple marketing disciplines, including aspects of content and digital marketing, demand generation, product marketing and program management.
As Director, International Marketing, you will lead a small team and build strong relationships with Sales to understand buyer behavior trends, generate and execute campaign strategies and tactics, and measure performance to identify opportunities for improvement. The primary objective of this role is to deliver effective marketing programs across EMEA & APAC that will build brand awareness and drive growth amongst our prospects and clients globally.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leadership to translate goals into multi-channel programs and campaigns, ensure alignment between international sales priorities and marketing initiatives, and share regional sales feedback and insights with the broader marketing team
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to identify trends, insights, and creative growth strategies, complimenting global segment analysis efforts with regional research and perspectives to pinpoint the challenges, business needs, and unique value propositions for each target segment or vertical
- Design, own, and execute broad and targeted multichannel campaigns that attract and engage buyers and move them to action, including acquisition and nurture efforts across the buying journey
- Create and inform a tailored, localized content mix for buyer roles as appropriate, such as eBooks, infographics, blogs, webinars, copy for digital ads, emails, videos, and landing pages
- Inform and support regional campaigns across digital channels, including email, paid search, social and display, to align with broader multi-channel programs
- Liaise with regional Field Marketing team to support the execution of events and tradeshows
- As a critical part of the integrated marketing team, partner with internal marketing stakeholders to inform and promote content assets, positioning and messaging to priority target audience segments through all market-facing channels
- Work closely with regional Sales leaders and the inbound sales team to ensure the sales teams are aware of campaigns and can effectively leverage key content assets and programs
- Analyze and report on performance metrics and set up test plans to improve results, ensuring brilliant and consistent execution of programs through active tracking of metrics and KPIs
- Lead and mentor team members to develop skills and achieve results, and hire new team members as necessary, supporting the vision and values of the company through role modeling and coaching desired behaviors
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10 years of marketing experience with at least 5-6 years in a similar role owning International Marketing (EMEA and APAC) strategy for a U.S.-based company
- B2B experience required; High-growth SaaS and technology experience a plus
- Effective communication skills and expert understanding of partnering with sales to create, refine, and measure regional-specific campaign performance
- Demonstrated ability to balance a creative approach that is willing to test and learn with the ability to understand priorities, be process-driven and rely on data to make decisions
- Experience informing and producing content for specific delivery channels, supporting, and executing digital campaigns, and a deep understanding to full-funnel marketing elements
- Expertise with audience segmentation, personalization, and targeting a strong plus
- Results-oriented and curious with solid analytical skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong project management and collaboration skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize and communicate within the team and with key stakeholders
- Familiarity with marketing technologies a plus (Marketo, Salesforce, Mutiny, Qualified, etc.) and strong familiarity with G-Suite and Zoom platforms
Bonus Points For [Nice to Have]:
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who can prioritize input, develop, and execute a plan
- A dependable team player who works hard while maintaining the ability to have fun
- A curiosity for data, measuring results, uncovering trends
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.