Product Manager - Compliance & Transcript Processing
Location: New York, NY
Reports to: Head of Growth
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
Stream, AlphaSense’s expert interview transcript library, is a transformative form of market intelligence content. Through transcripts covering thousands of companies, it captures the unfiltered views and insights of business operators in the trenches, interviewed by professional investors who drill into key questions on what’s truly important about a company at each moment in time. Stream’s library of over 35,000 transcripts is the market’s broadest, covering all sectors of the economy, with thousands more published each month. Stream is quickly becoming a table-stakes solution for institutional investors to choose the right companies to invest in, while gaining rapid adoption among all other consumers of market intelligence from sell-side research and banking, consultancies and large corporations.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Product Manager to help drive the vision, strategy and roadmap for our Expert Insight transcript publishing pipeline, our compliance controls and configuration of critical metadata which funnels into the AlphaSense platform. You will be expected to leverage data to measure our publishing performance and to influence the definition and prioritization of enhancements and new feature development. You will work closely with UX, Engineering, Marketing, & Sales to launch best-in-class experiences to ensure we continue to accelerate the delivery of key insights to AlphaSense users.
Who You Are:
- A Proven Leader: You've spent over 3 years as a product manager in the B2B SaaS sector, working with customers and demonstrating your product lifecycle management expertise.
- A Subject Matter Expert: You have a proven track record for developing, managing & launching great products that delight users
- Data-oriented: You are an expert at making cases with data, with boundless curiosity about our users & what can make them successful. You have experience with & understand the complexity of evaluating activation funnels
- Entrepreneurial: You have proven experience driving feature adoption through experimentation and continuous improvement
- An Advocate for the User: You possess the ability to empathize with and understand our users and have an obsession with delivering better and better user experiences
- Passionate: You recognize the immense value Stream + AlphaSense can bring to the market because of your background on the buyside, sellside, expert network or related spaces
What You’ll Do:
- Define product vision & strategy across a cross-functional team, partnering with Product, UX, Engineering, Marketing, & Sales
- Drive research efforts to understand customer needs & inform priorities / product decisions
- Perform market analysis to understand opportunities to extend alerts features to new types of users and with new business models
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Translate business goals to user stories to clear requirements for development teams
- Work closely with engineering and QA to ensure features meet acceptance criteria. Show the sort of attention to detail in acceptance testing that comes from caring deeply about the quality of the product
- Measure the success & impact of your products and features
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $137,000 - $155,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.