Senior Manager, International Sales Operations
Location: London - in office required 2-3x per week
Reports to: VP of Revenue Operations
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ own research content.
Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
We are hiring a Manager of International Revenue Operations with a focus on overseeing Sales Operations and Customer Success Operations. The Sales & Customer Success Operations team at AlphaSense drives productivity and improves efficiency for our Sales, Sales Development, and Customer Success organizations. We create and implement operational reporting & analytics, improve processes, and enable strategic initiatives that impact the revenue organization. At our core, we are a dynamic team of highly driven self-starters who are passionate about operations and thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced and results-oriented leader within the Revenue Operations team to design, implement, and manage our revenue operations processes for our EMEA and APAC revenue teams. This individual will be a true partner to our Sales team (ultimately involving all Account Executives, Sales Development Reps, Account Managers and Product Specialists) and be key in driving enabling tools/processes. In this role, you will be the bridge between our US RevOps team and the broader needs of our international Revenue Organization. You will have a strong voice in the design and ownership of Sales Operations, Sales Development Operations, and Customer Success operations. The role has the ultimate goal of improving productivity and efficiency for our international Sales & CS teams - enabling them to get to a state where they can “do more with less” - and being a key player on the ground in our expansion of our EMEA and APAC offices.
Who you are:
- At least 5-7+ years of experience working with an international revenue organization (headquartered in the US) and playing a key role in driving productivity for the Sales and Customer Success Operations
- Operations professional with a passion for driving productivity, improving processes and using new technology to drive revenue at a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Exceptional leadership and team collaboration skills, with the ability to influence, align and work with teams based in the US
- Experience optimizing and rolling out new tools, workflows, and processes within a sales organization
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment
- An ability to think strategically, act tactically and write effectively
- A creative problem solver that identifies new and innovative ways to drive sales productivity
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data and derive actionable insights
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with the B2B sales process and the tools it takes to succeed
- Experience in scaling an International RevOps function with close collaboration to the US
What You’ll Do:
- Optimize our existing Sales Operations & Customer Success processes to ensure scalability and fit for our international revenue organization
- Partner with our international Sales & CS leaders to provide productivity gains and execute the revenue strategy
- Lead the path for “best in class” international collaboration with a focus on global consistency but nuances within EMEA and APAC
- Explore and implement new tools that are specific to international needs
- Refine our operational playbook for testing and exploring new international regions and markets
- Evaluate, refine and identify areas of opportunity across our technology stack, processes and workflows that will enhance productivity
- Dive into scaling & optimizing territory creation with our Sales Operations Analyst
- Partner with our SDR Operations Analyst to scale operations within our Sales Development organization
- Partner with our senior analysts and BI team to dive deep within data and craft data stories to support our business needs
- Anticipate the needs of scaling the International Revenue organization and be proactive in delivering the tools, processes, strategy and analytics that are needed
- Be the “go to person” for the international Sales & CS organization
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.