Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ own research content.
Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far:
As a Senior engineer, you should be comfortable with - and willing to work across - the entire stack. You will be setting up servers, setting up databases, managing massive scale of data and writing efficient code to handle it and building APIs. You should also be a team player with a knack for scalability, maintainability.
If you're familiar with Agile methodologies and energetic, with a 'roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes' attitude, we’d like to meet with you.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- More than 3 years of experience as an Engineer
- Strong coding skills in Python or similar technologies
- Strong Object Oriented Programming concepts, data structure, and algorithms
- Good experience with databases and Schema design
- Experience and passion for system architecture design
- Passion for releasing bug-free code
- Understand the pros and cons of client-side caching and edge caching
- Understanding of security-related concepts/concerns within a full-stack web application
- Willingness to take on roles and responsibilities outside your comfort zone to get the job done
- Creating the process flow and SLAs around different stages for each process
- Well-versed with design patterns, writing reusable code/modules
- End-to-end delivery of new features
- Strong individual contribution as a developer writing high-quality programs
- Ensure engineering excellence and rigor in architecture, execution, and delivery
- Evolving the architecture for performance and scalability
- Work with the product management team, understand requirements, and translate them into functioning products
What we offer:
- Playing a part in the story of a fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Very highly skilled colleagues
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Occupational health care
Want to hear more?
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form.
For more information, please contact Kavita Nair on LinkedIn or by mobile at +91 8261940966 or by email: email@example.com