Location: New York, NY
Reports to: Executive Assistant to the President & CRO
** Hybrid in-office presence**
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ own research content.
Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com .
About the Role:
AlphaSense is seeking an exceptional individual to join our team as a Sales Coordinator. The Sales Coordinator will play a crucial role in supporting the sales team by working closely with the Executive Assistant to the President & CRO. This position involves event planning, calendar management, and travel logistics to ensure the smooth operation of the sales team's activities. The ideal candidate should be based in New York , willing to work from our Union Square office ,thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess excellent organizational skills, and be eager to contribute to the growth and culture of a global team.
What You’ll Do:
- Event Planning: Collaborate with the sales team to plan and execute various events, from small offsites to large Sales Kick Off Events. Assist with coordinating logistics, venue selection, catering, and any other event-related requirements.
- Calendar Management: Assist in managing the calendars of the revenue leadership team. Ensure effective communication of schedule changes and updates.
- Travel Logistics: Arrange and coordinate travel plans for new hires as well as other members of the team. Provide detailed itineraries and necessary travel information.
- Administrative Tasks: Handle administrative tasks and ad hoc requests to support the daily operations of the sales team.
- Team Culture Contribution: Actively participate in team-building activities and contribute to the development of a positive and collaborative team culture.
Who You Are:
- You have proven experience in a similar coordination or administrative role : 3+ Years of experience
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with attention to detail.: Your organizational and time management skills are unrivaled. You are able to prioritize tasks, handle multiple competing priorities and demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital. You are able to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Tech-Savviness: You are proficient in G-Suite and possess a deep understanding of productivity tools and strategies to enhance efficiency and effectiveness. You stay up to date with technology tools and trends that can optimize workflow and task management.
- Adaptability: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
AlphaSense is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $108,000 - $120,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.