Senior QA Automation Engineer
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ own research content.
Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com
Check out what we’ve built so far:
We are seeking a passionate Senior QA Automation Engineer to help create the next big thing in document processing and search solutions.
You will join our team of world-class experts developing the AlphaSense platform. The team is right at the core of what we do and responsible for implementing cutting-edge technology for scalable, distributed processing of millions of documents.
The ideal candidate has strong QA Automation skills with both front-end and back-end automation. You will join an existing scrum team of talented engineers and work towards the team's goals.
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in any one or multiple programming language out of Java, Kotlin or Python
- Minimum 2 years experience with any UI automation tool like Selenium, Selenide or Cypress
- Minimum 2 years experience with any API automation tool like RestAssured
- Should have worked on building automation frameworks and/or utilities for testing.
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of cloud services on any major cloud(AWS preferred)
- Experience with working on distributed architecture using MicroServices
- Experience with working on Dockers, K8s
- Some experience with performance testing