Associate Product Marketing Manager
Location: New York, NY
Reports to: Senior Director Product Marketing
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
About the Role:
We are looking for an Associate Product Marketing Manager with 1+ years experience who wants to take on the challenge of marketing the AlphaSense platform to drive conversion, retention and deeper platform adoption by trial users and current customers.
This role will be key to helping the team manage our asset library as well as have the chance to work on and shape some key releases that we have in store - and you will play all kinds of roles from leading smaller launches to being a part of a much larger initiative. You will use your creative and quantitative thinking to translate technical product features into meaningful value propositions. You’re a great communicator with strong collaboration skills, and you recognize and lean into the strengths, experience, and knowledge of your cross-functional stakeholders, while infusing the voice of our customer into everything you do.
What You’ll Do:
- Helping to lead go-to-market strategy for product launches
- Develop and implement plans to position and promote AlphaSense capabilities to our audience of corporate strategists, Investor Relations experts, and financial services (buyside and sellside)
- Partner closely with Sales enablement, Demand Gen, and Product team stakeholders to drive the GTM and adoption strategy for your feature set
- Create messaging targeting relevant audiences to communicate the value of new AlphaSense products and features
- Monitor competitors and prepare competitive assets to effectively position AlphaSense in the market
- Help manage the external content library of product-related assets
- Execute cross-channel go-to-market strategies, that include email communications, collateral, blog posts, in-app messaging
- Rigorously monitor, test, and optimize initiatives to continuously improve them
- Cultivate regular communication with clients, weaving client voice into messaging and strategies
- Drive customer retention using segmentation to target the most relevant features to the most relevant users
- Measure and adapt strategy based on campaign results
- 1+ years in a Product Marketing role or 3+ years in product marketing-adjacent roles, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Collaborative, team-player mentality
- Experience managing content in platforms like Guru and Highspot
- Proven track record of success running product launches
- Excellent written, verbal and project management skills
- Experience using in-platform messaging tools such as Intercom/Pendo
- Experience creating effective external competitor assets
- Experience using cross-channel data–including product engagement/adoption, marketing metrics, and more–to drive strategy
- Familiarity with AI, NLP, and Machine Learning
- Flexibility to quickly adapt and adjust your strategy to align with evolving business needs
- Deep understanding of the challenges and motivators for those working in financial services preferred
- Knowledge of research and database platforms such as Bloomberg preferred
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $80,000 - $105,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.