Full Stack Software Engineer - Product ops
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ own research content.
Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com
Check out what we’ve built so far:
1. The decision that matters -
2. India Office -
We are seeking an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer to join our product analytics team.The mission of the Product Analytics team is to empower decision-makers and the broader data communities through trusted data assets and scalable self-serve analytics.
The selected candidate will play a pivotal role in establishing the client-facing analytical suite in both SaaS and Enterprise settings. This role also involves implementing the in-house Engineering platform on cloud infrastructure, configuring robust data pipelines, overseeing events infrastructure maintenance, and devising scalable solutions to fortify these frameworks
If you're familiar with Agile methodologies and energetic, with a 'roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes' attitude, we’d like to meet with you.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Product Development Organization is composed of great talent across Product, User Experience & Engineering – a team of creative technologists who drive the innovation, execution & delivery of our product each and every day.
At our core, we're here as a partner to the broader business – which we do by identifying customer problems, understanding market needs, and devising ways to deliver world class user experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g. Statistics, Computer Science, Information systems, It or a closely related discipline)
- 3+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience working with SQL would be preferred
- Experience working with GCP and AWS is a plus
- Experience with creating data pipeline and transformation of data with GCP and AWS
- Experience with A/B testing and feature flagging tool is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and product development processes
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Understanding of observability and alerting tools like Prometheus and Grafana is a plus
- Develop a Product Analytics platform for real-time event ingestion, storage, processing and analytics on BI tools
- Develop a client-facing analytical suite within both SaaS and Enterprise environments - This would include handling front-end and back-end development.
- Develop and maintain data pipelines required for the extraction, transformation, cleaning, pre-processing, aggregation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Python, SQL,or other data technologies
- Design / develop/maintain components of data processing frameworks
- Focus on automation use cases, CI/CD approaches, and self-service modules relevant to data domains
- Stay current on data engineering practices, evaluate new technologies, and adapt our strategy for sustained industry leadership
What we offer:
- Playing a part in the story of a fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Very highly skilled colleagues
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Occupational health care
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.