AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ research content.
Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com
Check out what we’ve built so far:
1. The decision that matters -
2. India Office -
About the Team:
The Global Product Analytics team comprises professionals with diverse expertise, including analytics, engineering, and data, striving for innovation, execution & delivery every day. The mission of the Product Analytics team is to empower decision-makers and the broader data communities through trusted data assets and scalable self-serve analytics. In 2024, we will focus on building a robust Product Analytics infrastructure that enables us to develop and scale our mission to deliver strategic insights and impactful solutions across all global teams. We are looking for professionals who are committed to learning and growing themselves while creatively delivering solutions to join our team.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Product Analyst to join our team who will play a pivotal role in
- Collaborating closely with the leaders of Product, Marketing, Growth, and Engineering teams and synthesizing intricate analyses and insights.
- Facilitating effective decision-making processes by retrieving and consolidating data from various sources and presenting it in an understandable and actionable format.
- Being a champion of implementing Agile methodologies in her workflow
Who You Are:
You are obsessed with data, insights, and the creation of highly automated analytical dashboards
- You are detail-oriented and have experience managing large and diverse datasets
- You are proficient in defining requirements and leveraging data and metrics for business insights.
- You have proficiency in Tableau and SQL for data querying (Having experience with GCP is a plus)
- You have experience with Python for Analytical and Data Science use cases
- You have run different statistical testing (t-test, A/B testing) in the past
- 4+ years of experience in business analytics or a related analytical field with a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in IT, Business, Economics, Statistics, or a related field
What We Offer:
Playing a part in the story of a fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program
- Exciting career opportunities and training
- Very highly skilled colleagues
If you are energetic with a 'roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes' attitude, we would love to meet you!!