Talent Acquisition Coordinator
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content – including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,200 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, India, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far
About the Team
The Global Talent Acquisition team is dedicated to building strong partnerships with candidates and internal stakeholders worldwide. We are trusted advisors on talent topics and aim to deliver exceptional service, prioritizing a seamless candidate experience. We highly value professionalism and collaboration, as we believe that diversity of perspectives and experiences fosters personal and professional growth. Our team operates as a collaborative force across major global hubs, including New York, Helsinki, London, India, and Singapore. We embrace a flexible working model, combining remote collaboration with on-site engagements. Our Helsinki-based team consists of a TA lead and a TA Manager and we work mostly with our global distributed R&D / Engineering teams. Read more about our culture in Helsinki, Finland!
About the Role
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator. You will join a fast-growing Talent Acquisition team that is responsible for full-cycle recruitment of talent as we build and scale AlphaSense. You will provide administrative and operational support to ensure the candidate experience runs smoothly at all times and get plenty of opportunities to learn from the full spectrum of talent acquisition from employer branding and top-of-the-funnel candidate attraction to the recruitment process and onboarding.
What You’ll Do
- Play a key role in the team to ensure the best candidate experience during the interview process and satisfaction within the Hiring team
- Provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team and become a Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System power-user
- Support in-office candidate interviews in Helsinki
- Collaborate with the People operations team to ensure a seamless transition from candidate to employee
- Coordinate our employee referral bonus program, Alumni activities and university collaborations
- Participate in and help organize both online and offline recruitment events
- Brainstorm and assist in employer branding and recruitment marketing activities
- Collaborate with the team and take on additional projects and responsibilities based on your interests to enhance recruitment practices and processes for current and future growth
Who You Are
- Humble, hungry, smart, and eager to learn and grow within the fast-evolving world of talent acquisition - we will provide you with the instruments you’ll need to be successful in this role and beyond
- Positive and approachable person with good energy - you will be the main point of contact in recruiting for a diverse set of candidates and internal teams
- Organized and process-oriented with keen attention to detail
- Experience using Greenhouse or a similar ATS and good Google Workspace skills
- Flexible in a fast-paced environment and embracing change as it arises
- You have gained relevant experience in the recruitment field and derive genuine enjoyment from connecting and engaging with diverse individuals
- Professional with high degree of integrity
- You have fluent communication and writing skills in English
What we offer
- Playing a part in the story of a fast growing company
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Salary range: 3250-3800€
- Relocation support for single employees, couples and families
- While we do have an office in Helsinki, we’re a distributed company. We value outcomes over time, and offer flexible working arrangements. We usually meet at the office once a week.
- Private healthcare services from Terveystalo
- 2 weeks of vacation granted up front, and possibility to use vacation days as they accrue
- Access to gym room, gaming room, free parking near the office, mobile phone, Lunch benefit, mobile plan, home internet, remote work equipment, and many more.
Interested? Let’s have a chat if this would be something for you!