Staff Product Security Architect/Engineer
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ own research content.
Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,500+ people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com and check out the video clips.
1. The decision that matters -
2. India Office -
About the role -
As a staff product security architect, you'll be trusted to understand security requirements of our software stack and service oriented architecture, provide guidance for usable infrastructure security, ensure that logical security controls are manageable at our scale, and much more. Your leadership skills will influence the roadmap for future security technologies, while working alongside motivated engineers across the company to keep AlphaSense at the cutting edge. Our team works across many areas of security architecture, and you will have the opportunity to focus on the projects you are passionate about and bring your expertise to help reach our team's goals.
- Take a leadership role in defining tools, techniques and technologies used to secure AlphaSense’s research platform.
- Undertake new infrastructure development, guiding teams to appropriate security architectures and modernizing AlphaSense’s CI/CD security standards.
- Foster a culture of security consciousness while understanding the trade-offs between security, usability and performance on a large scale.
- Help develop strategies to secure AlphaSense’s SaaS and Single tenant products.
- 10+ years of experience building, maintaining and managing security aspects of large-scale, distributed infrastructure and applications.
- Strong experience in Linux system engineering and automation with an emphasis on security.
- Demonstrated threat modeling capabilities in networking, infrastructure and applications as they impact the security posture of an organization.
- A track record of building collaborative relationships with stakeholders across many functions, with a focus on correctness, scalability and usability of distributed infrastructure.
- Ability to build proof-of-concepts solutions, innovate, and partner with Engineering teams to drive adoption.
- The experience to know when to build, when to buy, and when to re-use.
Nice to have -
- Solid knowledge of cryptographic primitives and protocols and how they combine to form secure systems.
- Experience managing large scale infrastructure with terraform, GitOps
- A track record of performing cutting edge security research.
- Cloud Engineering experience in AWS, Azure, and/ or GCP.
- Experience Hardening Cloud IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Experience integrating with and securing a combination of in-house developed and third-party solutions.