Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, Enterprise
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content – including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,200 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, India, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far
AlphaSense Market Intelligence Search Enterprise product is built for the largest enterprises and designed to be self-managed by our customers to provide flexibility to meet their unique needs through infrastructure choices across multiple clouds. It is made to meet our customers' expectations of quality and security and has built-in enterprise-grade features to fulfill complex demands at a large scale.
As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer in the Single Tenant team, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to develop the customer-facing services of our Enterprise offerings, and this will play a critical role in enhancing customer experiences and ensuring the seamless delivery of our Enterprise products. In addition, you will take part in designing and implementing the software architecture of our highly-available microservices utilizing cloud-agnostic technologies, maintaining the scalability and resiliency of the systems.
As a perfect candidate, you possess an advanced understanding of React, TypeScript, and their respective ecosystems, complemented by a seamless familiarity with Java or Golang backends. You are equipped with a growth mindset and are not afraid to dig into the unknown to get work done.
- Professional track record of 5+ years in full-stack development
- Advanced knowledge of React, TypeScript, and its ecosystem
- Fluent in working with Java or Golang
- Expert level knowledge of modern HTML/CSS and professional experience working with CSS-in-JS solutions like styled-components
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud APIs of cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Familiar with writing end-to-end tests
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Fluency in English
Considered as a plus
- Experience with customer-managed self-hosted solutions with a clear understanding of the complexity of shipping such products
- Close Experience with CI/CD & GitOps
- Experience building white-label solutions and customization
- Experience working with GraphQL
What we offer
- Playing a part in the story of a fast growing company
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Relocation support for single employees, couples and families
- While we do have an office in Helsinki, we’re a distributed company. We value outcomes over time, and offer flexible working arrangements, usually meet at the office once a week
- Private healthcare services from Terveystalo
- 2 weeks of vacation granted up front, and possibility to use vacation days as they accrue
- Access to gym room, gaming room, free parking near the office, mobile phone, Lunch benefit, mobile plan, home internet, remote work equipment, and many more....
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form.