Location: New York, NY or Remote
Reports to: VP Product Marketing
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Marketing is a revenue and pipeline-focused marketing team that encompasses demand generation, product marketing, corporate communications, PR / AR, brand, customer marketing, content marketing, and events. At our core, we’re here to support AlphaSense’s growth, which we do by contributing to pipeline and revenue; developing a brand that’s widely known to the markets we serve; and encouraging user engagement both within our product and with our brand.
About the Role:
We are looking to hire an AI Evangelist to educate and inspire customers, prospects, the media and other audiences on the current and future state of artificial intelligence, and highlight the power of AlphaSense AI to transform knowledge work.
For a passionate AI visionary, this is a unique opportunity to share your perspective with a broad audience and to benefit from the reach and power of AlphaSense’s proprietary AI technology.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrated leadership and technical expertise in the field of AI
- Passion for educating audiences about the power of AI
- Possess a visionary perspective on how AI will evolve and transform knowledge work
- Deep knowledge of AI trends, specifically Generative AI
- Ability to influence executive decision making
- At least 7 years of professional experience
- Excellent writer and communicator (written and verbal)
- Comfortable with presentations (both recorded and in front of live audiences)
- A strong personal brand and recognition for your AI thought leadership
- Highly analytical and able to conduct unbiased research
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver executive-level conversations for customers and prospects to educate and inspire on the power of GenerativeAI for the Enterprise
- Deliver webinars presentations at industry and customer conferences on a variety of AI-related topics, informed by your knowledge as an AlphaSense power user
- Speak at industry conferences and events, combining your deep knowledge and understanding of AI to reinforce AlphaSense as a thought leader and visionary in the AI space
- Research, develop and publish thought leadership content for broad audiences, including financial services
- Support enablement, training, and upskilling AI knowledge of customer and prospect--facing teams
- Become an AlphaSense power user and advocate for how AIphaSense’s proprietary AI solutions are changing how knowledge work happens
- In alignment with organizational objectives, measure performance of strategies and tactics and refine priorities to maximize impact
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $170,000 - $210,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.