Manufacturing Production Technician
Sacramento, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Who we are:
Aro Homes is a thriving, purpose-driven company on a mission to redefine residential construction. Aro Homes was founded to create well designed, precision engineered homes that are beautiful, livable, and durable, while being built multiple times faster and having a positive impact on the environment.
We are a diverse and experienced group of passionate and curious designers, builders, engineers, product developers, and businesspeople who are passionate about and committed to delivering on our mission. We’ve demonstrated there is a massive opportunity to reduce waste and improve sustainability while building homes in a fraction of the time it takes traditionally. We utilize a repeatable, multi-disciplinary, and product-driven approach which is unique in the industry. We are funded by world-class investors who care about transforming industries for the better, including Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors. If you share the desire to leave a lasting positive impact on the world and to join a strong culture of intelligent, passionate people, then let’s start a conversation.
What you will be responsible for:
The Manufacturing Production Technician will safely use good manufacturing practices to deliver high quality products at the right pace and cost.
What You’ll Do:
- Actively involved in site safety programs including personal and team safety
- Knows and uses work instructions to deliver high quality products
- Strong communication and teamwork skills including a willingness to help others
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves issues with equipment, devices, or products; uses instruments such as tape measures and gauges to make adjustments.
- Gathers and arranges materials as needed
- Assists engineers with tasks related to development, construction, and evaluation of prototypes, new products, operations, and/or procedures.
- Maintains production logs, inventories, documentation, and reports including those outlining procedures, batch records, inventory, productivity, changeover, and progress.
- Ensures compliance with health and safety laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to clearly communicate with teammates across the organization
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others, resolve conflict when it occurs, train others
- Willingness and ability to be coachable
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least two years of experience required.
- Prolonged periods of standing in factory and at times
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times.
- Manual dexterity to evaluate, install, and modify equipment.
- Communicate orally and written in English
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join an outstanding start-up team and grow a company from the ground up
- Competitive salary package
- Medical/dental/vision benefits
- Equity in the company
At Aro Homes, we are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.