Business Development Representative
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. As a member of the Formlabs Sales team, you will be responsible for helping businesses uncover and understand how they can implement 3D printing into their workflows. Use cases can range from early stage prototyping to end-use production, and all areas in between.
We are looking for an entry level tech savvy salesperson who can help our customers create, innovate, and advance faster with our products. If you can establish great rapport with customers over the phone by solving their 3D printing needs, we want you as an Business Development Representative.
Please note this position is based out of our Milwaukee, WI office
- Help customers understand how Formlabs desktop SLA can impact their business
- Implement targeted campaigns to sell desktop SLA machines to new and existing customers
- Collaborate with Sales Engineers and the Customer Success team to find opportunities to rapidly scale customers
- Value learning and working with technical customer to help solve their problems
- Are a skilled learner who can master the use of electronic devices
- Want to be at the forefront of the next industrial revolution
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self motivated with clear goals and a passion for friendly internal competition
- Consistent success with customer service in person and/or over the phone
- Familiarity of CRM and other service platforms (Salesforce, Outreach, Drift, LinkedIn)
- Personal use of digital fabrication, design, 3D CAD or other relevant tools
- Engineering, design or other similar education or professional experience
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.