Channel Sales Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, artist, and manufacturer.
Joining Formlabs as a regional Channel Sales Manager in North America is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of our growing business in the region and join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold in the 3D printing industry. If you have previous experience managing the distribution of technology products, and a strong, entrepreneurial mindset to drive our business to the next level, we want to talk to you.
**We are open to having this position on-site, with WFH flexibility, based in Boston, MA or Milwaukee, WI. **
- Grow channel sales in the US
- Manage partnerships to maximize sales and build our brand: Set ambitious targets for current partners and help enable them to exceed these goals
- Be the day-to-day sales support for partners and help them drive deals and ensure Formlabs is on top of mind for all key partner employees.
- Ensure an amazing customer experience for customers
- Are a strong sales person who is a natural entrepreneur and willing to get your hands dirty with the details
- Flexible and willing to step in to help things more forward
- Have 4+ years of experience in Key Account or Partner Management (ideally channel or distribution)
- Are a confident, strategic, and influential communicator in business discussions who is quickly able to establish credibility with partners
- Have the patience and knowledge to oversee complicated operations, working cross-functionally with all teams
- Are customer-focused and a self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial mindset to drive our business to the next level
- Thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing, environment
- 3D printer or 3D CAD industry experience
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low-cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.