Workplace Experience Manager (w/m/d)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We have a bustling 1,500 sq m Berlin office that supports more than Formlings in our Go-to-market teams across Europe. We are looking for an independent office manager to own workplace experience, operations and facilities of our existing site. This role reports to our Global Head of Culture, and works closely with employees on the ground and other leaders across our EMEA region. The right person loves to balance operational and experiential work, and will gravitate towards a big-picture and scalable view of our evolving office needs.
This role has a tremendous impact on our culture, employee productivity, and visitor experience. There is a balance of hands-on tactical work, and larger scale projects that grow with the company. Come support our amazing community and make our office a great place to work as our Workplace Experience Manager.
- Manage our furnished office space with a focus on keeping the space functional, beautiful, and engaging for our growing team
- Be the on-site face for all office-related questions, troubleshooting, and enabling our team to do what they need to get their work done
- Run our food and beverage program, including on-site snacks and catered lunches, as well as occasional surprise and delight for our team
- Streamline our office supplies and procurement processes, including asset inventory, vendor negotiation, and spend in a way that is responsible with the business
- Manage all office vendor relationships and take the lead on resolving any building maintenance issues that arise (including facilities and operations)
- Create engaging and memorable events to keep our team and community connected to each other and engaged with the business
- Partner with local People, Recruiting, IT, Marketing, and Finance teams to ensure their workflows go smoothly on-site (greeting candidates, setting up all hands meetings, hosting events for customers, supporting onboarding, etc)
- Support shipping and receiving for our go-to-market teams
- Be responsible for on-site safety and facilities compliance
- Fluent in German – this role interfaces with many local vendors
- Are a natural culture leader who prioritizes building a productive work environment
- Have experience working in cross-functional offices of different scales and sizes
- Have a proven track record managing projects of different complexity (events, office moves)
- Are a capable operational leader (finance, budgeting, procurement, process improvement)
- Have a great attitude – no task is beneath you – restocking shelves, greeting customers, and taking the lead on complex projects such as an office move or desk configuration
- Are proficient with using tools and technology for enablement (G-suite, Slack, Jira)
- Are flexible to adapt to ever-changing priorities and collaborate with others
- Have a driving license
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly yoga classes
- Free mental health & well-being sessions with an external partner
- Learning and development budget
- Free 3D prints
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Supplementary, opt-in German pension scheme
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.