Sales and Marketing Intern (w/m/d)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, artist, and manufacturer.
Founded at MIT in 2011, and reaching double-unicorn status in 2021, Formlabs is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. At our dynamically-growing office of 120+ dedicated people in Berlin, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Joining Formlabs as a Sales and Marketing Intern (w/m/d) is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
- Administrative support for the channel managers in DACH
- Operational support for the Formlabs channel partners in DACH
- Participation in the planning, creation and implementation of 360° marketing activities and campaigns.
- Support in the preparation and execution of events, trade fairs, webinars and presentations
- Creation of the DACH Channel Newsletter
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Savvy with Google suite of products and MS suite of products including Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional experience in marketing
- Self-starter mentality with strong organizational skills and the ability to drive projects
- Enjoys working both autonomously and collaboratively on a team
- Self-directed learner that can quickly develop an understanding of technical topics with an ability to translate that into targeted content for technical and business audiences
- Experience with a modern online tech stack like Asana, Salesforce, Marketo
- Experience in writing email, social media and website copies
- Experience in planning and production of Webinars via various platforms (e.g. Zoom)
- Experience with the production of short video clips
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly yoga classes
- Free mental health & well-being sessions with an external partner
- Learning and development budget
- Free 3D prints
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.