Sales Development Representative - German Speaking
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Our Direct Sales team in EMEA is looking for a tech-savvy salesperson who will be a problem solver and listener with a customer-service focus. You will become a product specialist and product advocate. If you can build positive relationships with customers and help them with their sales or service-related questions, join our team as Sales Development Representative in our Budapest office.
- Proactively talking on the phone with prospects and existing customers
- Using your customer focus skills to identify sales leads
- Following up on inbound sales inquiries within the DACH region (phone and e-mail)
- Managing, growing and nurturing our existing DACH account base
- Understand customer demand and effectively, proactively sell additive manufacturing solutions
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as up-sell and cross-sell potential within existing and future accounts
- Be open to additional outbound sales activities
- Driving sales with a solution-oriented approach
- Organizing regular customer meetings to ensure customer delight and sales growth
- Collaborating with key decision makers to identify opportunities and develop ideas that deliver sales results
- Attending trade shows and hosting customer events
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback
- Are a fluent in German and English
- Have a min. 2-3 years of B2B sales experience
- Have an affinity to avant-garde technologies and/or engineering
- Are a relationship builder and are customer focused
- Drive for results
- Are able to work independently and would still thrive in a team environment
- Experience in serving our specific customer demographics - manufacturers, product designers, educators or engineers
- Experience with Additive Manufacturing
- Monthly Wolt credits (70000 HUF/month) for food delivery to the office
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- Unlimited 3D prints
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.