To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As our sales teams expand globally, we are looking for technically savvy, customer-focused professionals to join our growing Sales Engineering team. The Sales Engineer role is critical in driving sales and customer adoption for a portfolio of products that reimagines prototyping and manufacturing.
The right candidate will develop a deep technical and customer-centric understanding of our products, services, and customer needs. They’ll be an advisor and trusted partner throughout the sales process for customers in all industries.
The ideal candidate will work closely with sales, engineering, and marketing to uncover customer challenges and develop creative solutions for customers. If you are someone who is a talented problem-solver, excellent communicator, and rock-star team player - then this Sales Engineering role is for you.
- Develop deep understanding of our product capabilities, services, and technologies
- Setup and deliver product demonstrations with compelling sales presentations
- Effectively communicate product benefits and how they solve customer business problems
- Lead technical conversations with prospective customers
- Gather customers' challenges, product needs, and requirements
- Represent the company and deliver presentations at conferences and tradeshows
- Be a people leader and help facilitate new employee onboarding and training
- Have 2-4 years of experience with technical products
- Effective communicator that thrives telling stories and presenting to small- and large- audiences
- Analytical problem-solver with proven ability to breakdown problems, develop solutions, and drive results
- Proven success selling complex hardware to SMB and Enterprise customers
- Excellent selling aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- Proficient in Google Suite (e.g., Sheets, Slides, Docs, etc.)
- Advanced analytics, manufacturing, and digital fabrication skills a plus
- 3D printing experience
- Previous Sales Engineering experience
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.