Senior Analytics Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in Boston in 2011, Formlabs is now one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. Our internal sales and services teams, as well as a network of more than 100 distribution partners represent us throughout the globe across various verticals. The Customer Strategy and Operations team drives key go to market initiatives, and supports sales and services leads with planning, insights, process optimization, and project management, thereby enabling Formlabs to deliver the best customer experience in 3D printing across the globe. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious professional to navigate data projects across teams and regions.
If you are experienced with extracting, complying, visualizing, and explaining data from different sources, have an exceptional, proactive “can-do” attitude, have fun understanding and breaking down complex issues, and enjoy working with clever teammates and diverse stakeholders, then we have the perfect challenge for you! Join our team as Senior Analytics Manager.
- Support sales and services leaders with creating, improving, and maintaining core analytic tools & reports
- Lead complex data analysis projects by defining project scope, collecting and cleaning data, performing statistical analysis & synthesizing findings to deliver actionable insights
- Write SQL queries to join tables and aggregate data across numerous objects from several sources (web, CRM, order management, ERP, logistics, asset management)
- Visualize information, automate updates and communication in Looker Studio
- Become an expert of Formlabs’ data architecture; collaborate with the data engineering team to implement changes to our data infrastructure
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the Go-To-Market analytics team
- 5+ years of experience as a data analyst or related role
- Experience with SQL, Python, R, or other relevant programming languages and data analysis tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI).
- Are experienced with scripting in Google Sheets, building projects in BigQuery, and visualizing data in Looker Studio
- Studied Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics, Economics, Business Administration or a related field
- Experience with B2B funnel analytics for SaaS companies
- Knowledge of data architecture in Salesforce, Marketo, Magento, or similar software
- Experience in building and maintaining data pipelines
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.