Technical Program Manager - Shenzhen
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
The Technical Program Manager will leverage their expertise and leadership to orchestrate knowledge transfer to manufacturing partners and drive technical decision making through NPI ramp. The role’s objective is to lead the production ramp to achieve schedule and quality goals. . You will combine expertise in manufacturing process, mechanical design, and program management to deliver results on time.
- Complete ownership of factory metrics: Yield, Quality, Attainment, and readiness to ramp production
- Maintain open issues tracker and drive technical issues to resolution, ensuring clear, constant understanding and ownership among design, management and manufacturing teams across the US and local China offices
- Drive continuous yield improvement activities with contract manufacturers through developing design of experiments (DOE) in collaboration with supplier and in-house engineering teams
- Work with design team and supplier teams to audit and develop mature manufacturing processes capable of meeting product specifications and production plans
- Leverage DFM/DFA skills to influence product decisions and communicate the downstream operational impacts of designs
- Demonstrated technical skills, including experience in manufacturing process debug and mechanical design
- Prior experience working with electromechanical products, consumer products, or industrial automation is a plus
- Excellent debugging skills, able to solve complex problems under tight time constraints
- Strong written and verbal communicator who can translate high-level goals into action plans
- Minimum 4+ years work experience
- Develops supplier relationships, able to address problems with them as they arise
- Work in a highly dynamic, fast paced environment. Able to distill ambiguous goals into key actions and results
- Strong English technical communication
- Ability to drive cross functional teams on complicated problems
- An inclusive office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
Perks are subject to adjustments and may vary from team to team.
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.