Netsuite Consultant (Contractor)
Why join Freenome?
Freenome is a high-growth biotech company developing tests to detect cancer using a standard blood draw. To do this, Freenome uses a multiomics platform that combines tumor and non-tumor signals with machine learning to find cancer in its earliest, most-treatable stages.
Cancer is relentless. This is why Freenome is building the clinical, economic, and operational evidence to drive cancer screening and save lives. Our first screening test is for colorectal cancer (CRC) and advanced adenomas, and it’s just the beginning.
Founded in 2014, Freenome has ~500 employees and more than $1.1B in funding from key investors, such as the American Cancer Society, Andreessen Horowitz, Anthem Blue Cross, Bain Capital, Colorectal Cancer Alliance, DCVC, Fidelity, Google Ventures, Kaiser Permanente, Novartis, Perceptive Advisors, RA Capital, Roche, Sands Capital, T. Rowe Price, and Verily.
At Freenome, we aim to impact patients by empowering everyone to prevent, detect, and treat their disease. This, together with our high-performing culture of respect and cross-collaboration, is what motivates us to make every day count.
About this opportunity:
At Freenome, we are seeking a Netsuite consultant to help grow the Freenome Application team. This person is responsible for all things related to Netsuite. You are passionate about ERP and you will have a significant impact on the continued growth of a high profile technology organization that is changing the landscape on early cancer detection.
The role reports to the Director of IT.
What you’ll do:
- List the job responsibilities that is important and impactful for this role
- Learn and give insight on how current business processes are /can be used implemented inside of NetSuite
- Manage separation of duties with NetSuite Roles
- Configure and customize workflows, dashboards, reports, and other features to meet business needs following NetSuite best practices
- Develop and implement customizations, scripts, and integrations to enhance the NetSuite system's.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity by monitoring data flows, identifying data discrepancies, and implementing data cleanup procedures following ITIL and NetSuite best practices
- Provide technical support to end-users, including troubleshooting system issues and providing training on system usage following ITIL and NetSuite best practices
- Support Increased visibility and adoption of our ERP
- Coordinate with the team design process specific testing scripts and walkthroughs
- 5+ years of experience as a NetSuite Administrator
- 3+ years working with NetSuite Manufacturing
- Experience working with GMP Standards of Manufacturing
- Experience with the following NetSuite Manufacturing Modules:
- Advanced Electronic Bank Payments
- Advanced Procurement
- Advanced Financial
- Advanced Inventory
- Work Orders and Assemblies
- Demand Planning
- Fixed Asset Management
- NetSuite Administrator Certification
- Strong technical skills in SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder, and SuiteAnalytics
- Experience with NetSuite ERP & CRM
- Experience with integrations between NetSuite and other systems
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot system issues
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong documentation skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in Clinical Diagnostics or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Experience working with Boomi integration platform
- Experience with AP Tools such as Tipalti, Ramp, Stampli, NetSuite AP using Confluence and Jira.
Contractors may be hired through a third-party provider and will be considered contingent workers. We invite you to check out our career page @ https://careers.freenome.com/ for additional company information.
Freenome is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. Freenome does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.
- Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)