We’re looking for a superb backend team manager to join our fast-growing team. In this position, you will lead the team responsible for designing and implementing application logic running in docker containers on various Linux platforms, including private and public cloud, and building a smart orchestration engine for optimal workload distribution. You will also lead the defining and implementation of various northbound and southbound interfaces and integrate them with Network Management Systems (NMS).
- Lead a team of engineers, becoming their mentor, manager, and technical leader
- Develop (hands-on) the platform’s components, including reusable libraries optimized for speed and scale using cloud-native microservices
- Leveraging container orchestration technologies to deploy workloads across multiple platforms
- Research and integrate multiple Open-Source libraries to achieve scale in development and product
- 3+ years of experience in the management of a backend engineering team
- Overall above 5 years of experience in backend development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Python, Golang, PostgreSQL, and SQLite
- Extensive experience leading design and architecture-related activities.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements and deliver good-quality software
- Advantage: Mastering container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
- Advantage: experience with SDN controller and background in Networking
- Advantage: experience with highly available, at-scale architecture