Account Executive, Commercial Select
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With nearly 5,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
As OwnBackup continues to scale, we are looking for a determined Account Executive, Mid Enterprise/Select to not only hunt for net new business, but to also grow their careers as sales professionals for years to come. In this quota carrying role, you will convert prospects into paying customers by handling both inbound and outbound leads. Your mission will be to identify strategic opportunities with prospects and new clients to build them into long-term profitable relationships. You will be prospecting to companies with employee count of 1500+. As you achieve and surpass your goals, you’ll unlock a wealth of opportunity at OwnBackup to continue your career development. Many of our Select Account Executives have moved up to management roles or have become Enterprise Account Executives
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of Strategic Accounts and become their trusted advisor
- Create detailed business plan to facilitate the attainment of goals and quota
- Map out the decision-making process of each prospect in order to optimize conversions at each stage.
- Lead the product demonstrations to set OwnBackup apart from other solutions
- Cross-functionally work with Customer Success, Marketing, Product and Engineering to provide critical customer feedback loops that influence product roadmap to improve overall customer experience.
Your Work Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a quota carrying role in the SaaS and/or PaaS space.
- Experience with consultative, value-based selling and a proven track record of exceeding quota
- Demonstrated successful track record of acquiring net new business via outbound prospecting tools
- Worked with multi-product offerings
- Highly analytical, data driven, and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a full-time remote position. The ideal candidate will work out of the West Coast to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. OwnBackup is a global team, and as we’re looking for top-talent, for the right candidate there may be an opportunity to work remotely in the following states: CA,UT, or WA. Travel may be required.
The base salary hiring range for this position is $100,000.00 to $120,000.00. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be dependent upon various factors such as education, training, skills, qualifications, competencies, years of experience, job-related knowledge, scope of the role, and location.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, and a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match.
A Bit About Us
Have a look at our website and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has experienced 100% year-over-year growth, establishing early market dominance in a Salesforce ecosystem that includes over 150,000 customers. And while we’ve experienced tremendous growth providing backup and recovery solutions for Salesforce customers, we are now offering our world-class data protection solution across other clouds, like Microsoft Dynamics 365. At OwnBackup, our vision is to empower customers to own and protect their data on any cloud platform.
Something looks off?