Engagement Team Lead
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With nearly 5,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
To meet the growing demand of our organization, we are seeking a passionate, intellectually curious, and collaborative Engagement Team Lead who has a desire to join our dynamic and high-performing Security Services team. As a leader, you will play a critical role in helping to drive value, educate and consult with our Secure customers on the details of security and governance within their Salesforce ecosystem to help them enhance their security posture.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Work directly with key customers to facilitate workshops and oversee delivery for Ownbackup Secure Services within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Combine your background in CRM systems with a proficient understanding of business processes and information security to guide clients’ on how to improve their overall business security posture in Salesforce
- Lead team strategies and the coordination of resources to improve efficiencies and support the success of our customers
- Coordinate and manage the recurring ‘Secure Expert Services’ engagements
- Coordinate and manage the Secure Service team’s portfolio of customer engagements
- Lead onboarding programs and training for new Engagement Leaders
- Lead cross team enablement and training on Secure Services and workshops
- Apply team leadership experience to provide coaching, mentorship and support to your teammates and customers
- Design new customer experiences and implement new assets to expand Secure services
Your Work Experience
- 3+ years of leadership or management experience
- 5+ years in technology consulting, project management, or sales engineering for cybersecurity products and/or services
- 5+ years experience working with Salesforce or other CRM Platforms (Salesforce certified preferrable)
- Strong experience speaking with and presenting to groups of people at all levels within an organization
- Familiarity with legal and regulatory compliance standards (e.g. PCI-DSS, HIPAA, GLBA, FINRA, GDPR, CCPA, SOX, etc.) as well as SaaS Security Frameworks
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Team player, with a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Proficiency in GSuite / Microsoft Office
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.
Something looks off?