Account Executive, Mid Market
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With nearly 5,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
As OwnBackup continues to scale into the next phase of growth, we are looking for ambitious Mid-Market Account Executives to hunt for new business. In this quota carrying role, you will prospect for brand new potential accounts and ultimately convert them into paying customers. We are looking for a true ‘hunter’ mentality - mapping out key accounts in your territory and creating a strategy to execute, and ultimately close the business. This lucrative role is a combination of cold calling, personalized outreach, and strategic planning. If you want to help accelerate your sales career in the booming SaaS industry for years to come then this is the role for you! Check out more details below and - apply today!
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close for organizations using Salesforce, ServiceNow or Microsoft Dynamics in the mid-market space.
- Own your territory and book of business.
- Whitespace your patch and identify top accounts to target for the most potential revenue
- Understand target organizations’ buying processes and personas. Map out the decision-making process of each prospect in order to optimize conversions at each stage
- Work with existing clients (either booked by you or inherited in your territory) to identify cross sell and upsell opportunities
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quota
- Coordinate product demonstrations to set OwnBackup apart from other solutions
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Engineers, Customer Success, Marketing, Product and Engineering to provide critical customer feedback loops that influence product roadmap to improve overall customer experience
Your Work Experience
- 1-2+ years of Sales experience in a quota carrying role
- Understanding of consultative selling approach
- Hunter mindset; experience identifying key accounts/prospects using prospecting tools like ZoomInfo, SalesNav, etc
- Experience working with tools like SalesLoft and Zoominfo
- Thrive in a fast paced, hyper-growth environment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
New employees also have the opportunity to attend our award-winning new hire bootcamp, which customizes the onboarding experience by role, provides new employees with invaluable hands-on training within their first few weeks at the company, and gives employees the chance to meet their new colleagues.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
Have a look at our website and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has experienced 100% year-over-year growth, establishing early market dominance in a Salesforce ecosystem that includes over 150,000 customers. And while we’ve experienced tremendous growth providing backup and recovery solutions for Salesforce customers, we are now offering our world-class data protection solution across other clouds, like Microsoft Dynamics 365. At OwnBackup, our vision is to empower customers to own and protect their data on any cloud platform.
Something looks off?