Salesforce Security Consultant
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With over 6,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
To meet the growing demand of our organization, we are seeking a passionate, intellectually curious, and collaborative Engagement Leader who has a desire to join our dynamic and high-performing Security Services team. As an Engagement Leader, you will play a critical role in helping to drive value, educate and consult with our Secure customers on the details of security and governance within their Salesforce ecosystem to help them enhance their security posture.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Work directly with customers facilitating workshops and overseeing delivery for Ownbackup Secure Services
- Combine your background in CRM systems with a proficient understanding of business processes and information security to guide clients’ on how to improve their overall business security posture in Salesforce
- Prepare, present and consult with customers on risk finding within their Salesforce Org and provide remediation guidance
- Perform internal quality assurance on engagement deliverables
- Apply team leadership experience to provide coaching, mentorship and support to your teammates and customers
- Contribute to team strategies and the coordination of resources to improve efficiencies and support the success of our customers
Your Work Experience
- 5+ years experience with technology consulting, project management, or sales engineering for cybersecurity products and/or services
- 2-3 years experience working directly with Salesforce or other CRM Platforms
- Familiarity with legal and regulatory compliance standards (e.g. PCI-DSS, HIPAA, GLBA, FINRA, GDPR, CCPA, SOX, etc.)
- 3-5 years experience speaking with and presenting to groups of people at all levels within an organization
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Team player, with a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Proficiency in GSuite / Microsoft Office
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.