Account Development Representative
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With over 6,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
Account Development Representatives will play a multi-faceted role that will be integral to the success of OwnBackup’s go-to-market strategy. ADRs are at the crux of sales and marketing, and responsible for one of the most important steps in the sales process: building pipeline. The ADR role is perfect for someone with 1 year of SDR experience, or still early in their sales career who is hungry, ambitious, intelligent, and high energy.
ADRs will receive sales training, technical product training, and will have the opportunity to work closely with Enterprise Account Executives.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- 75+ activities per day to key contacts at strategic enterprise accounts
- Work closely and collaboratively with Enterprise Account Executives to target key contacts at strategic accounts
- Qualify leads by understanding their SaaS application stack, and backup requirements
- Achieve or exceed monthly individual and team goals
- Understand specific product applications, recognize prospect pain points, and how OwnBackup can solve them
- Perform thorough and accurate account research and stakeholder mapping to uncover key thought leaders and corporate initiatives
- Diligently log all activity in Salesforce/Salesloft
Your Work Experience
- You have the ability to conceptually understand the OwnBackup solution and explain it on a high level to senior-level executives
- This key role is strategic in nature - it's not about jumping online and contacting everyone you come across. Rather, it's about considered, focused interactions that are unearthed through a high volume of personalized outbound activity (emails, cold calls, social touches)
- You have energy, thirst to learn, ambition and passion, and want to be part of a growing and successful Enterprise-level team
- You have demonstrated the ability to work independently, and hold yourself accountable for results
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Experience using Salesforce
- 6+ months of sales/BDR experience
- A passion for technology
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.