Marketing Events Specialist
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With over 6,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
Are you a Marketing Events Manager who is interested in applying your superhero events management skills within a fast-growing tech company? We are OwnBackup and we are looking for an experienced events expert to join our high-performing team.
At OwnBackup, you’ll join a high-energy, cohesive team and have the opportunity to make a huge impact and accelerate growth. You will work collaboratively with multiple groups to drive success through key marketing events. You’ll research, build, and execute on an exciting international events calendar.
As Marketing Events Manager you will promote OwnBackup across the globe. The role requires a strong understanding of the demand generation campaign planning process and experience in campaign planning and tactic execution. You will coordinate and contribute to the planning and execution of company attendance at both external events and select internal events.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of company attendance at tradeshows and conferences of varying size and scale, from research and planning to logistics, execution and promotion
- Manage company-hosted events, including seminars, thought-leadership events, client events, and product road-shows
- Manage the Marketing Events Calendar, which includes coordinating and communicating with relevant stakeholders within the company
- Coordinate the distribution of new leads from events to the appropriate sales teams
- Track and manage deliverables to ensure all event deadlines are met across all departments
- Manage and report on budget for all Marketing-led events
- Gather and track ROI, engagement analytics and feedback to consistently assess opportunities for improvement
- Research and report on latest trends, technologies, and capabilities within the event planning industry
Your Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree. Marketing or Economics preferred
- 5 years marketing event planning and management, including a minimum of 2 years with a SaaS product company.
- Experience developing, managing and executing plans for industry events
- Exceptional project management, budget management, time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced, global environment. Able to effectively manage competing priorities; think and act proactively, and creatively solve problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the Google suite.
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.