Corporate Events Manager
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With over 6,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Events expert to join our high-performing team.
At OwnBackup, you’ll join a high-energy, cohesive team and have the opportunity to make a huge impact and accelerate growth. You will work collaboratively with multiple groups to drive success through key corporate marketing and internal events.
We believe that every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative and are a great team player you will love working here.
As Corporate Events Manager you will lead a portfolio of global internal events which consist of our annual Sales Kick-Off and Mid Year Kick-Off events, Presidents Club as well as partnering on key corporate programs like product launches and PR events, Town Halls, Holiday celebrations and other employee engagement events You will also coordinate and contribute to the planning and execution of company attendance at external events throughout the year. The role requires a strong understanding of event planning processes, internal stake-holder management and tactical execution.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of company internal events of varying size and scale, from research and planning to logistics, execution and feedback post event
- Collaborate with other event managers on company-hosted launch and thought-leadership events, vip customer programs, and external events
- Partner in managing the Marketing Events Calendar, which includes coordinating and communicating with relevant stakeholders within the company
- Track and manage deliverables to ensure all event deadlines are met across all departments
- Comfortable lifting weight up to 30 lbs
- Roll up your sleeves, do it yourself/problem solve
- Vendor management across all programs working directly with hotels, meeting venues, AV, and DMC agencies as required
- Manage budget for all internal events
- Gather and track ROI, engagement analytics and feedback to consistently assess opportunities for improvement
Your Work Experience
- 3-6 years of experience as event manager ideally in a corporate setting focused on internal engagement and sales incentive events. Experience in tech is desired but not required
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to experiential marketing or event management, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Full appreciation and understanding of event planning and logistics as it applies to all matters of events from pre-planning to post event evaluation
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment with ease
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, and a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.