Salesforce Implementation Consultant
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With over 6,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We are seeking an Implementer, a Salesforce Admin expert, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has great communication skills! The Implementation Consultant will be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize their time for helping brand-name customers achieve value and gain knowledge from our product suite. This is a unique opportunity to expand and utilize your skills and experience through countless configurations and customer environments where our products are implemented for the ultimate hands-on experience.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Partner with customers for onboarding and training programs by driving complex, high-profile, technical implementations to meet customer’s expectation
- Own the process to ensure a smooth customer transition from Pre-Sales to Post-Sales
- Establish yourself as the Subject Matter Expert, conducting internal training sessions where you share your knowledge with the team
- Drive and adhere to Key Performance Indicators such as Time to First Value for Adoption and Value metrics
- Diagnose and solve technical problems during the implementation phase in a timely manner by identifying root causes, proposing test cases, resulting in solutions
- Work cross-functionally on the design, deployment, and continuous improvement of important infrastructure services related to onboarding and training
- Partner with customers to understand their pain points, technical landscape, and goals, then translate them into solutions that maximize productivity and drive business value
Your Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Experience in dealing with large, complex, distributed systems scale business
- Ability to navigate, escalate and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems
Your Work Experience
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce as an Administrator
- 1+ year(s) experience in Technical Services or Support roles
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our London office to maximise collaboration and interaction with business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, private health insurance, and a pension plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.