Senior Partner Enablement Manager
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
We are seeking a Senior Partner Enablement Manager to join our team at OwnBackup to help us scale our global partner enablement efforts. As an individual contributor, you will be responsible for executing against our partner enablement plans to develop and deliver technical training courses and ongoing learning paths. Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, this role will be wearing a lot of hats and requires you to have strong organization skills, be an excellent collaborator and communicator, and be hungry, humble, and smart. The ideal candidate is both analytical and creative and takes their work seriously but not themselves.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Support the global Own enablement team to collaborate on training materials and messaging
- Work with key contacts at partners like AWS, Microsoft, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Systems Integrators (SIs), and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs)
- Plan, design, develop and deliver course content in our LMS
- Leverage existing marketing content in web pages, blog posts and videos in partner training
- Create and manage certification programs
- Communicate clear benefits to many different personas including sales engineers, technical architects, customer success managers and account executives
- Articulate our value proposition through dynamic presentations to partners
- Promote partner registration and enroll new partner contacts
- Organize and manage live partner certification events
- Collaborate with product marketing on messaging of new application features and enhancements
- Foster internal relationships to ensure alignment across many departments within Own
- Build and maintain internal sales enablement to ensure OwnBackup sales teams understand how to leverage our partnerships
- Some travel may be required
Your Work Experience
- 5+ years of partner enablement experience in B2B tech, preferably SaaS
- Internal enablement skills are helpful, focus on working with partners preferred
- Expert with learning management system applications
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced, global environment
- Able to effectively manage competing priorities and creatively solve problems
- Extremely organized, methodical and detail-oriented
- Great listener with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technical product features and benefits of SaaS solutions
- Proficient with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Attention to detail to meet high standards of OwnBackup Enablement
- Team player to support other departments throughout the company
- High energy with the ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office a minimum of 3 days per week to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.