Senior Software Engineer
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Tel Aviv office. In this role, as part of your responsibilities, you will be involved in end-to-end development as well as solving complex problems and mentoring other software developers.
You will become a part of a top-tier team of software engineers working on a product that serves over 1,000 clients and contributes to 10% of the company’s revenue.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Taking part in all SBS team related activities
- Promoting the highest coding standards and best practices
- Writing and reviewing new designs
- Investigating new technologies
- Leading epics end to end as tech lead - working with product managers, architects, and other R&D teams
- Performing code reviews and pushing for quality
- Solving production issues
- Working on a SAAS product called SBS which has the highest engagement of all Own products. This product makes our customer's life easier by copying data between the customers’ environments automatically.
Your Work Experience
- Someone who cares about what he/she does, care about the production, and wants to understand the business side as well.
- 5+ years of experience as a backend developer (Preferably at least 3 years with Python)
- Experience working with large data scales
- Experience with a production environment and its monitoring
- Experience with Docker and K8S
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines like GitLab
- Experience with tests and tests-approaches
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS or Azure
- Experience with React- Advantage
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Tel Aviv office a minimum of 3 days per week to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, meal tickets for lunch and a pension plan.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.