Senior DevOps Engineer
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Tel Aviv office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a VC-backed, fast-growing start-up that empowers its employees to innovate, test, and implement their ideas.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Develop our Cloud using Infrastructure As Code (TerraForm, Ansible)
- Work with RnD to optimize our Gitlab CI pipeline to run faster and smoother
- Write Helm Chart and Ansible to deploy our components to Kubernetes
- Support RnD to containerize our workload
- Work on our Cloud (mostly AWS with some Azure) to find solutions for business problems
- Improve our Cloud security using advanced security technics
- Continuously improving our Cloud production environments and their efficiency
- Consulting the organization on various DevOps-related aspects, such as CI/CD, computing, storage, networking infrastructure, and security.
Your Work Experience
- At least 5+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experience in AWS and azure cloud provider - Must
- Proficiency in Linux - Must
- Experience with DevOps tools (Jenkins, GitLab CI, Nexus, Docker, K8s, etc)
- Experience with configuration management systems (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc)
- Experience in one or more of the following scripting languages: Bash, Python, Ruby,
- Experience in CI/CD and automating processes in general
- Passion to learn cutting-edge technologies
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Tel Aviv office to maximise collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, meal tickets for lunch and a pension plan.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.