Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
The team is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to help us build, measure, optimize and scale our marketing programs to drive growth. In this role, you’ll be responsible for measuring and evaluating marketing performance, supporting demand generation and integrated marketing campaigns, informing strategic planning and budgeting, and enhancing overall marketing process, technology, and workflow.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Performance Measurement; monitor performance, develop insights, make recommendations and implement optimizations across MQLs, SQLs, pipeline, content, channels, and campaigns. And iterate on a continuous basis.
- Lead Management; support marketing and sales revenue goals by maintaining our lead management process, including lead lifecycle, lead scoring, and sales alerts.
- Develop comprehensive reports and dashboards to track key performance indicators (KPIs),measure the effectiveness of marketing and sales campaigns
- Support management of the Marketing Automation Platform (Pardot) / CRM (Salesforce) by ensuring accurate data collection, segmentation, and reporting for effective campaign execution.
- Utilize historical data and market trends to create accurate marketing forecasts. Assist in the development and management of marketing budgets.
- Process Management; identify, design, and document scalable processes that enable the marketing team to be more effective in their daily work and drive alignment within the department.
- Conduct A/B tests and utilize data-driven approaches to optimize campaign performance, conversion rates, and customer engagement across channels.
- Set up measurement plans which contain benchmarks and goals for each upcoming program or campaign.
- Ensure data accuracy, integrity, and security by implementing and maintaining data governance best practices. Work with IT and data teams to ensure data quality and accessibility.
- Evaluate, implement, and optimize marketing and sales analytics tools and software to enhance data analysis capabilities.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and advancements in marketing and sales analytics. Propose and implement process improvements to enhance the effectiveness of the analytics team.
Your Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Analytics, Data Science or a related field.
- Proven experience as a trusted marketing analytics expert
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and provide actionable insights.
- Proficient in Pardot CRM systems, and ABM platforms such as Demandbase and 6sense
- Ability to understand, assess, and advise on lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, personalisation, and other lead/customer management practices.
- A good understanding of database structure, data hygiene, analytics, and attribution.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple campaigns and priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, acting as a trusted advisor to marketing leadership and the wider team.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and quality in campaign execution and data management.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment and work effectively under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of SQL, Tableau or other BI tools is a plus.
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.