Director, EMEA Partner Channels
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
As Own continues to scale into the next phase of growth, we are looking for a determined Director, EMEA Partner Channels. You will drive the rapid acceleration of our partner channel programme in EMEA, and be a leader within a high-performing partner sales organization. Reporting to the Head of Global Partner Channels - you will work jointly with Own’s EMEA sales leadership teams to develop and implement win-win partner programs, sales processes, go-to-market VARS strategies, and business development initiatives.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Grow our go-to-market EMEA partnerships with Strategic VARS
- Develop and execute a channel strategy that aligns with Own’s sales leadership teams to ultimately drive pipeline through reseller partners, including collaborating with partner enablement and sales plays
- Lead the effective collaboration of “deal level” tactics between sales and partners at both new and existing customers to drive new logos & influence revenue
- Create and communicate EMEA direct & channel sales mappings and ensure that teams are working together on the front line to identify, penetrate, and close large, complex, enterprise software deals
- Participate directly in the sales cycle for key ‘must win’ opportunities and facilitate co-sell opportunities
- Increase Own’s customer reach and total Annual Contract Value (ACV) through Strategic Partner planning
- Build and drive joint strategy & business plans for EMEA partners by segment and geography that include compelling joint value propositions, clearly defined go-to-market initiatives with key sponsors, applying milestones and progress tracking metrics
- Develop key partner infrastructure, including sufficient and scalable processes, forecasting, compensation, training, and operational initiatives
- Oversee partner enablement to ensure partners are properly trained and motivated to sell and deliver Own product and service offerings
- Work with marketing to recommend and help produce requisite and up-to-date assets that support overall partner channel plans and objectives.
- Work closely with internal functional leaders to drive action and build world class execution capability
- Build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboards
Your Work Experience
- 10+ years’ work experience in the partner channel ecosystem for Technology/ SaaS organizations
- Proven experience in managing or working with VARS, business development and/or other deal-oriented role
- Ideally you will have experience scaling a new partner channel sales motion for a growing business
- Effective at building relationships (both internally and with partners), collaborating and influencing others; experience working with senior executives / partners in cross-company projects
- Worked in a SaaS, Infrastructure, or backup ecosystem
- GSI and Channel Reseller utilization
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally, scope to build a team in the future
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our London office a minimum of 3 days per week to maximize collaboration and interaction with business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, private health insurance, and a pension plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.