Salesforce Product Specialist
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
We're looking for a Salesforce Product Specialist to join our Partner Product team at Own, which is critical to the continued growth & success of Own and our Salesforce ISV Partner ecosystem. The ideal candidate will leverage their extensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform and engage with Salesforce ISV Partners and our joint customers technically and strategically to deepen the impact and relationship between the various organisations & respective vital stakeholders.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Establish yourself as the Subject Matter Expert for our ISV Partners and support the business by providing cross-industry expertise
- Develop in-depth technical knowledge and hands-on working experience with our Own products and ISV Partners’ solutions. To be successful in this role, you will need to become a super-user of our product suite and learn to navigate the use cases related specifically to ISVs
- Learn about the different industries our ISV Partners operate in and what business processes they cover
- You will be responsible for developing & enhancing ISV domain and product knowledge across our ISV Partners & our internal organisation
- Manage our ISV Partner Salesforce Orgs and ISV Knowledge Confluence Pages
- Work closely with Revenue/SEs on deals with ISV Products involvement. Join Prospect and Customer meetings and act as an SME on our ISV Partners’ solutions
- Lead internal trainings and demos, conduct walk-throughs and solution reviews
- Work cross-functionally on the design and continuous improvement of our ISV Partner Product support
Your Work Experience
- 3-5 years experience with Salesforce in a delivery-focused role
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
- Ability to manage and work across multiple projects at once with minimal guidance
- Ability to learn new skills and operate in a fast-paced and changing environment and capable of adapting quickly to changing priorities
- Driven, highly organised, systematic and detail-oriented
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision and business strategy
- Ability to quickly understand our Own value proposition and apply it to our ISV Partner solutions
- In-depth knowledge of the salesforce.com platform and experience with managed packages as part of independent ISV solutions like nCino, TWD, Litify, etc.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or Platform App Builder
- Experience with Salesforce Industry Clouds and Vlocity is preferred but not essential
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our London office a minimum of 3 days per week to maximise collaboration and interaction with business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, private health insurance, and a pension plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.