Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
As Own continues to scale into the next phase of growth, we are looking for a determined Account Executive, Strategic Accounts to not only hunt for net new business, but to also grow their careers as sales professionals for years to come. In this quota carrying role, you will convert prospects into paying customers by handling both inbound and outbound leads. Your mission will be to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients to build them into long-term profitable relationships. As you achieve and surpass your goals, you’ll unlock a wealth of opportunity at Own to continue your career development.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Manage the full sales cycle from qualification and discovery to fulfillment
- Develop deep relationships with new and existing customers to align their business goals and objectives to Own capabilities.
- Develop and execute strategic account and territory plans
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Respond to inbound leads and develop your own pipeline using outbound prospecting best practices
- Be an evangelist of the need to for enterprises to back up and own their SaaS application data
- Proactively execute and host creative, targeted field events within your designated territory.
Your Work Experience
- Minimum of 10+ years quota carrying experience selling SaaS applications or SaaS related consulting services to medium and large Enterprise companies.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience selling into the Regulated industries
- Track record of exceeding quota on a regular basis
- Technical knowledge of the Salesforce Platform, preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce Ecosystem a plus
- Previous sales methodology training
- Excellent computer skills: Salesforce, G-Suite, Excel, Salesloft, Linkedin Sales Navigator.
- Knowledge of the Enterprise SaaS application landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong Salesforce rigor and attention to detail required
This is a full-time remote position. The ideal candidate will work out of Austin, Texas to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Own is a global team, and as we’re looking for top-talent, for the right candidate there may be an opportunity to work remotely in the following states: CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, ME, NC, NM, NV, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, and a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.