Software Engineering Team Lead
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
We are seeking an experienced and talented Software Team Lead for our CDP team.
As a Team Lead, inspire and mentor our engineers to deliver exceptional products on time. Drive innovation to grow Spot's core platform solutions and make a meaningful impact.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Overseeing the development of new features and modules
- Mentoring and supporting the personal growth of the engineers on the team
- Lead a team of 4-5 engineers to engineering excellence while building scalable and high-quality software
- participate in hiring processes for the team and the entire R&D
- Supporting production cycle and customer-related issues
- Be part of the R&D management layer and drive the R&D organization to scale
Your Work Experience
- At least 8 years of development and design experience, using languages such as Java or Python
- At least 3 years of experience in managing engineering teams
- Significant experience with B2B SaaS or Enterprise software.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work successfully with engineers, product owners, and business stakeholders
- Strong server-side skills
- Experience with large-scale production systems
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent
- Knowledge of Linux / Unix
- Experience and deep understanding of Agile and Lean product development methodologies.
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Tel Aviv office a minimum of 3 days per week to maximise collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, meal tickets for lunch and a pension plan.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.